Greetings

Greetings visitors!
This blog is dedicated to give information for those who want to study in Singapore.
First of all, I would like to intruduce myself. I am a Myanmar National from Singapore. I have been living in Singapore for about 7 years now. I have studied in Temasek Polytechnics when i first arrived here. After my diploma course at TP, I have become a Permanent Resident (PR) in Singapore and have been working at an IT company since then. I have also graduated from an Australian University after I have studied as a part time student at a private institution in Singapore. I am now happily married to my lovely wife and staying at our small flat at the western part of Singapore. I'll post more as and when I have information related to student life in Singapore.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,


Thanks for ur information and u should always update data for myanmar student.

Most of the readers want to know the information come from like u, who stay and study in there.

Have a happy family

Unknown said...

This blog may partly support to the myanmar people who want to come and study in singapore.
Should update the data and information.

Unknown said...

This blog may partly support to the myanmar people who want to come and study in singapore.
Should update the data and information.
Most of readers want to know the information come from the PR like u, who stay in there.

Unknown said...

This blog may partly support to the myanmar people who want to come and study in singapore.
Should update the data and information.
Most of the readers want to know the information come form PR like u who stay in there.